Do you have an eye for business and a heart
for social justice? Want to use your skills
to contribute to the life transformation of
the most driven entrepreneurs around?
Join our team!
Defy seeks entrepreneurial, results-oriented people to join our rapidly growing organization. Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Love to roll up your sleeves to innovate and solve problems? If that sounds like you, Defy might be the place for you.
Internships (unpaid, and for academic credit) are available year round at Defy Ventures for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university. Internships typically last 3-6 months and require a 10-15 hour per week commitment. Students must have a 3.0 GPA to qualify. Opportunities for internships may exist in: Development, Volunteer Relations, Education & Training and Social Media. Internships are designed to provide students with work experience and/or relevant experience in their field of study.
Defy recognizes the importance of providing an attractive and competitive benefits package to all our
employees. Defy is pleased to offer the following benefit coverage:
• Medical, Dental, Vision: 100% of premiums for employees and dependent children covered by Defy
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Commuter Benefits (NYC)
• Leave Benefits: Earned Paid Time Off and 11 Paid Holidays
• Semi-annual gym membership reimbursement
• Summer Friday Hours: Memorial Day-Labor Day
• Election Day PTO: 2 hour paid time off to accommodate voting
Defy Ventures is an equal opportunity
employer and is committed to diversity.
Click here to read our equal employment opportunities (EEO) statement.